May 11, 2010

it's a countdown

My friend Jessica will be Arizona bound this Friday!! You probably recognize Jessica as jek in the box on Flickr. That's where I discovered her about 3 years ago. I think Jessica is most known for her awesome collection of vintage linens, and a knack for taking fun & colorful photos of everyday moments. She's also an amazing crafter and writer!!



You can visit Jessica's blog, scrumdillydilly, it's an wonderful overdose of color and tutorials. Jessica, and her husband Jeff, will be updating their Travel blog,
where you can see and read all about their big adventures across the country.

I already have a basket of paint and paint brushes ready as Alaina eagerly awaits for the Queen of Crafts to arrive. We're just a little excited!!

2 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

How exciting to have Jessica in your home...I can only imagine the creativity flowing when the two of you get together...can't wait to see photos!! xOxO

Danielle said...

Lucky girl!!!! I can't wait to see what you, Jessica and Alaina do while she's visiting :) Have lots of fun and post lots of pics :D