Jan 1, 2012

my top 9 of 2011

Happy New Year!



following with tradition - I'm posting my top 9 favorite projects from 2011. I think all but one of these projects were Crate Paper stuff. I worked alot with Crate last year and this year looks to be very much the same! I also realized how very little actual layouts I made :( I must make this more a priority this year.

I'm still working on a massive custom order.... I'm hoping today is the day that I wrap it all up. My to-do list is out of control and only continues to grow by the day! Time for some coffee and the first sewing fest of 2012!

ps. did you know the Rose Bowl parade isn't today? I always thought it was on New Years - so dissapointed this morning but I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

4 comments:

asica.p said...

Happy New Year!I lowe Your Project all of them!!

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Love all your projects !!

Happy New Year from Sweden

Mama Up! said...

Happy new year to you!

What a lovely, creative project year you've had. I hope to get a little more creative in 2012, but you rock every year!

Meg Giroux said...

These are all gorgeous projects! Your work is amazing!
Happy new year! So glad I found your blog!