Jul 6, 2012

the first couple of days,


of vacation in California. Grandma and Grandpa took us all to 6 Flags/Marine World on the 4th and the park is just too big to fit everything into one day so I think I may attempt to take my kids back sometime after we get back from Oregon. Speaking of which, we leave in the morning for an 8 hour road trip through Northern California and on into Oregon first thing tomorrow morning. The last time I made the actual road-trip trek to Florence was 9-11, so I don't really remember much of the trip - we were glued to the radio news the entire time. I had flown into San Fransico the night before to pick up one of my sisters before heading up to the OR coast. So this time, I plan on taking advantage of the goofy tourist role and stopping now and then for photos. I love roadtrips! Getting to see anything other than the rough desert terrain we call home is a welcomed change!

See you in a couple days!







No comments: